Saturday, 3 June 2017

Fucking Bastard Forced me to give him Head

Fucking Bastard - in more ways than one - Before May Mattered

Fucking Bastard
Fucking Bastard forced me to give him head

June 1997

Well - I am not really sure exactly what I am feeling at the moment – having slept on it I am no clearer in my head about what went on with Al today, than I was yesterday.  He has confused me for sure.

The evening started well. He picked me up from mums as we were going to that village near where her new flat is. As soon as we got there and sat down with our drinks he enthusiastically began to talk about all the places we could go together and generally how great it would be. He told me he wants to take me to his work mate’s garden party, so I can meet him and his wife. The confusion started when we were onto our second drink and I thought it was time to tell him that Seb and I were no longer together. That is when the atmosphere changed.



He questioned me asking if that meant Seb had moved out, and had I said anything about him. Of course I wouldn’t have, doing so would have been asking for trouble. Then he went into a long speech about how he hoped I wasn’t expecting anything from him. He wasn’t committing to anyone. He explained how he liked me but did not want a serious setup. It felt like a slap round the face. Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t thinking of setteling down with him – obviously too soon, but I had thought we would kind of officially be in a relationship. Boyfriend and girlfriend. I was looking forward to it and all the excitement that comes from a new liaison with someone you ‘re really into, and who digs you too.  It appears that is not going to be happening here.

I think I did a reasonable attempt at regaining my dignity and not letting him see that he’d hurt my feelings. I went to the toilets and gave myself a moment and a stern talking to.  No way was I going to give him the satisfaction of showing he’d upset me.  I think he genuinely didn’t notice or thought I was in agreement about the “state” our relationship would take – as he started behaving in his normal hilarious fashion and soon I couldn’t help but laugh along too.

He came and sat really close to me. I could smell his aftershave mingled with fresh sweat. It was a hot night. We chatted about his past jobs and my travelling and left at closing time. He drove me home but went and parked around the corner in a dark quiet close. It wasn’t long before we began kissing. His hands were unclipping my bra and groping roughly at my breasts. It felt great. He is an exceptional kisser, probably my best so far. Then what happened next shocked me a bit but I did remind myself that I want dirty sex so shouldn’t have been too surprised - I knew that the possibility of getting it was one of the things that attracted me to him.

He swiftly undid his flies. His cock was stiff and protruding. Then in an extremely forceful way he pushed my head down onto his lap and manoeuvred his cock into my mouth. He began to move my head for his pleasure.
Fucking Bastard
Blow Job or Face Fuck


Now I am not averse to giving a blowjob but I usually make that move, I have never been forced to do it. However, the experience began to excite me.  I do find him extremely horny and my cunt felt as wet as could be. I got in the zone and began to suck, lick and tease. He was moaning in contentment and every now and then he would push my head so his cock thrust deeper into my mouth and throat. Then he said something that made me uncomfortable! He was getting to that place where there would be no going back, and muttering his delight in what I was doing when he suddenly said,

“Ah that feels great, you fucking bastard.”

I thought I must have miss heard him but almost within the next ten seconds he called me a bastard again.

Then he spurted in my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed. He buttoned his flies, drove me round to my mum’s place and said,

” I’ll call you.”

He’s the fucking bastard – not me. Why would a guy call a girl a bastard? Surly not?  In my understanding a guy calls a girl a bitch. The girl may call the guy a fucking bastard. I’ve not really got loads of experience of dirty talk during sex but to my untrained ear it felt like he thought I was a bloke! If a guy was giving another guy a blow job they may well use that word.

Thinking back to Hannah’s party and I finally agreed to meet him. He said that queer thing,
“I’ve never been out with a girl I liked before”

Maybe that’s just it, he is so camp, and maybe he normally goes out with guys? Could that be it?
I am going crazy analysing it all. The funny thing is I still want him to call though. Will talk to Christine about it at work on Monday, see what she thinks.

Now a days I love a good face-fucking

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I am not sure what to say to this. I certainly was not expecting that. That is really messed up pf him to force you like that. I'm sorry that happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thats ok - lets remember it was 20 years ago. Now a days i love it when my man does the very same thing. The odd thing when this happened was I didnt really know him. But I did find it quite exciting. It was the fact that he called me a "Bastard" that really shocked me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was that he was talking to himself in the third person - as in he was watching himself forcing you to go down on him and cheering himself on: "you bastard!" Time will tell if he's got a split personality or just bisexual (which makes more sense ie yes, he's used to getting blowjobs from men - probably rough and quick, in a toilet). The diary will reveal all in due course, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the diary will reveal more -more for May ;-)
    Good point about him talking to himself - i have never thought of that...

    ReplyDelete

Check these entries out